|Category||Garden and outdoor solar lights|
This solar spotlight can be easily installed. Equipped with a bracket for both the spotlight for the solar panel, is is mounted on the wall using the brackets provided.
The 5W solar panel has a cable 3.5 meters long, so you can place it in the sunniest area and install the spotlight even in shaded areas.
HOW IT WORKS:
The light turns off during the day, when the battery is recharged. It usually takes 7-8 hours of sunlight to fully charge the battery.
The charging time takes into account an ideal sunlight of 1000W/m2 with a temperature of >25 ° C. The actual charge is therefore strictly depends on the sunlight.
How do LED lights work?
1) The light is off during the day when the battery is charging.
2) When it gets dark the light will turn to dim light
3) When people come 2M near, the light will turn on bright light and delay 30s.
4) When people leaving 2M away, the light will turn to Dim light again
- Luminous flux: 1000 Lumens
- Solar panel: 5W
- Number of LEDs: 36 LEDs
- LED power: 7 Watts
- Material: Aluminium
- Dusk to dawn sensor: YES
- Presence Sensor: Yes
- Detection range of the sensor: 2 Mt 120°
- Degree of protection: IP65 - Spot Size: (Width x Height x Depth) 22 x 11 x 4.5 cm
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.