|Category||Garden and outdoor solar lights|
Place is a solar street light designed and developed to ensure efficient and lasting street lighting on streets, avenues and gardens. Its 15.6-watt solar panel is installed within the body of the light, therefore the internal batteries will be always fully charged. Its 97,68 WH internal lithium battery allows this solar streetlight to remain lit for at least 3 consecutive nights, even in the absence of solar radiation.
It can be easily installed on a pole, thanks to the bracket supplied and it does not require any electrical wiring, since everything is wired within the streetlight itself. It boasts a luminous flux of 900 lumens. The spectacular patented design of Place solar energy light gives the place a touch of avant-garde. This street light, with a LED solar panel, is ideal for illuminating gardens, streets, squares, parks and public car parks.
How it works:
- The light is off during the day, when the battery is charging.
- The light turns on gradually at dusk (when the evening light reaches <10lux)
- The light stays on continuously for 5 hours at 100%
- After five hours, the streetlight will stay on until the morning, ensuring 70% of its maximum intensity
- Photovoltaic Panel: 15,6 Watt
- Number of LEDs: 48 super bright 6000 - 6500K LEDs
- Luminous flux: 900 lumens
- Dusk to dawn sensor: YES
- Motion sensor: NO
- Battery: 97,68 HW Lithium x 3.7 Volt
- Lighting time on a full charge: over 36 hours of lighting at full power, three consecutive nights without sun power
- Size: diameter 52.6 cm x 16.3 cm (diameter x thickness)
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Material: aluminium
- The diameter of the pole required to install the street light is 60 mm (pole not included)
- Ray of light: 140°
- Installation height: 4-6 metres
- Working temperature: -20° C to + 55° C
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.