|Category||Garden and outdoor solar lights|
STRADA solar energy street light is designed to ensure efficient and lasting street lighting. Its 47 Watt photovoltaic panel is installed within the body of the light, therefore, the internal batteries will be always fully charged. Its 390.7 WH internal lithium battery allows this solar streetlight to remain lit for at least 3 consecutive nights, even in the absence of solar radiation. Thanks to its high light output, it is ideal for illuminating gardens and streets, but also squares, public parks and car parks.
It can be easily installed on a pole, thanks to the bracket supplied and it does not require any electrical wiring, since everything is wired within the streetlight itself. It boasts a luminous flux of 3000 lumens (high brightness).
How it works:
- The light is off during the day, when the battery is charging.
- The light turns on gradually at dusk (when the evening light reaches <10lux)
- The light turns on automatically and stays on continuously for 5 hours at 100%
- After five hours, the streetlight will stay on until the morning, ensuring 70% of its maximum intensity
- Photovoltaic Panel: 47 Watt Polycrystalline
- Number of LEDs: 384 6000K super bright LEDs
- Luminous flux: 3000 lumens
- Luminous flux angle: 140°
- Installation height: 4-6 metres
- The diameter of the pole (not included) required to install the streetlight is 60mm
- Dusk to dawn sensor
- Motion sensor
- Battery: 390.7 HW Lithium 22.2 Volt
- Lighting time on a full charge: over 25 hours of lighting at full power, three consecutive nights without sun power
- Size: 109.1 x 48.8 x 11.6 cm (length x width x thickness)
- Weight: 26 kg
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Material: cast aluminium
- Working temperature: -20° C to + 65° C
- Provided with certifications: CE, ROHS, FCC
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.